Brent Council are looking for artists to develop and deliver two public art murals to celebrate and showcase the cultural heritage of Willesden Green, connecting to the lived experience of its contemporary communities and businesses.
The art installation programme will ensure that residents and businesses feel reflected in the public art and develop a sense of ownership and placemaking.
The objective is to introduce additional features to the public realm that:
- create point of interests in Willesden Green town centre
- attract residents and visitors into the town centre
- reflect and enhance the identity of the town centre
- reflect how residents and businesses feel about their local area
- help develop and enhance a sense of ownership and local pride.
For more information and to send the expressions of interest contact email@example.com with the subject heading ‘Willesden Green EOI’ followed by your name by 23:59pm, Sunday 5th December 2021.