Join Willesden Local History Society
Membership of the Willesden Local History Society includes the following:
- Free entry to monthly meetings which run from September to June, when lectures, with a Willesden flavour, are presented (both online and in-person). We also organise on guided walks and outings to places of historic interest. Full details are in our programme here.
- Two issues of WLHS Journal – a lavishly illustration A4 publication with local history news, in-depth research and memoires of local residents.
- Access to the WLHS Archive, which is a members only area on the website, where you can download all the past issues of the WLHS journals in pdf format and watch some of the online presentations.
- Opportunities to take part in local history research and education activities, training workshops and other outside events in which WLHS is involved
The Subscription (£15.00) runs from 1st April for a year. Those who join from 1st December the previous year will receive the months in the run up to April for free. Those who join before 1 December will need to re-subscribe in April (but will still receive 2 issues of the Journal before the subscription is due).
Ways to join:
- Join online: Please complete the form on this page and click register. You will be taken to the Paypal payment page. Once the payment is made, you will receive an email with the details of how to log into the members only area. Please check your spam folders, in case our emails end up there!
- Join by post: Willesden Local History Society application form and send it to the address indicated there with a cheque or cash.
- Join by standing order: WLHS Standing Order form. If using this method, please send us your details by email or by post, completing the printed form here